Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Writer's Cafe
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

Which fandoms do you write for?

On 5/10/2016 at 5:22 AM, Sakura Alexia said:

How come I didn't answer this yet? I'm hopeless...

Well anyway the fandoms I've written for so far are One Piece, Pokemon, Mega Man and Dragon Booster, I've only written one story of the last two, I plan to add more fandoms, just like I do with my artworks.

Dragon Booster? OMG. I love that fandom. I really wish they'd continued it.

As for the fandoms I write in, Pokemon, Digimon and many others, though I am starting to also plan an original fiction story.

6 hours ago, Wizarmonfan said:

Dragon Booster? OMG. I love that fandom. I really wish they'd continued it

Ikr? I heard they had started a second season but stopped because no one was watching it, and there's no way to find the episodes of it either.

Anyways, I don't remember if I did it, but add Borderlands in my fandoms as it has become the dominant fandom in my works by now.

Beyblade was one of the first fandoms I found myself in (also Card Captor Sakura but I can't do them justice) and then I dabbled in WITCH and Fast and Furious fandoms (one shots only for the latter) and then Winx for a long while because I liked the potential of that show, but the writing let it down. The fandom however just became so petty and toxic and so I left and now I just write for Beyblade, because I can't imagine not writing for those characters who have sort of become my own.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...