Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Off-Topic
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

The Phone Thread

An LG e400 Optimus. Lovingly dubbed 'The Potato'. Packing a solid 384Mb RAM and 1gb internal storage, this mother hubber can't go wrong- except when it crashes almost every time I turn on Wifi. Runs Android 2.3.6. There's nothing that isn't laggy on this.

Oh well. It will be discharged from service with full honors a month from now.

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_l3_e400-4461.php

(Also, yay, this is probably the first tech-thread P)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have an iPhone 6. I used to have a 4, but I got to upgrade this summer.

The 4 was a good but small size, and I had some games on there that I liked....

But the 6 is better. There was a lot more available, and it was large but thin, making some things easier to do. Also, more games for me to play and less glitches.

I won't get technical....I'm not too good with technology, lol.

I'm always an Android user. All my more recent phones have been Android. Android Android Android...Android

Anyhoo I rarely replace my phones but I'm currently using a HTC Desire X. I was using a Sony Erricson Experia but the battery failed. It's a shame because I liked the physical Keyboard.

I've always been an iPhone user, and I currently have the iPhone 5s. I love it because it can do almost everything my laptop can, and it's a very durable... The only problem is I don't have a lot of space (only 16 GB), so I can't put a lot of really big things like games or music on it. I don't mind it that much though, because my computer helps with that...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My current phone is an iPhone XS as I'm constantly on the move and sometime working from the phone too. It's a good phone that does what needs to be done. My only complaint is the battery life but I guess it's expected when I use it for everything, lol.

I once had an Xperia XZ2, Gorgeous phone but I just don't like Android so I went for the iPhone.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a second hand iPhone 6s, which works really well. It does everything I need it to do, it's a really good phone in my opinion, although it's second to last in the support line now, I believe.

Looking to get a new phone soon and switch to a better service on top of it. I'm still going to go with an iPhone, but I've no idea what version I will get. I like the one with a bigger touchscreen, though. Small touchscreens are hard for me to use.

1 hour ago, onewiththewheels said:

Looking to get a new phone soon and switch to a better service on top of it. I'm still going to go with an iPhone, but I've no idea what version I will get. I like the one with a bigger touchscreen, though. Small touchscreens are hard for me to use.

iPhone 8 Plus has nice screen estate. Though, it’ll be a little cumbersome to use if you have small hands. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.