Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Game-Specific
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

Overwatch

Laggy

Me and a group of friends were discussing callouts we have for heroes and abilities. I thought I best share the politest ones we use.

"Angry Japanese screaming, split up" ~ Genji Ult
"Noodle dragons/wolves incoming (Left/right/forward/behind)" - Enemy hanzo ult 
"Someone get that Genji off our Mercy/Ana/Zenyatta/Lucio, make sure you kill him" 
"Zarya's got Grav" "Hanzo has Noodles" "D.VA has the Bunny Bomb" "Mercy has Valk" "McCree's clock's ready" "Soldier's got Tac Visor" "Zen has Immortality - Handful of ult call outs we use
"Angry tickle monkey, Angry monkey" - WHoever's getting attacked by an ulting Winston "Tickle Monkey" is Winston. 

"Shit Sombra's hacked me" "Mercy's on cooldown, nail her" "Seriously?" - Self explanatory 
"I got balls on X" "Taste my balls" "Here, let my balls heal you"- Just playing as Zenyatta

@Exelior @Lady Mechanika Do you have any you use? (Now you'll know why I'm screaming about a tickle monkey)

Edited by Bunny Hop! (see edit history)
13 minutes ago, AquilaTempestas said:

You'll need a ps4 to play with us.

I think we need someting on the original post so people can look for reference. Can you edit it for that? I posted who's on what below

9 minutes ago, Kage said:

Ah alright then I guess the version doesn't matter : p

Mr Selfish is on PC. Me, Jacob, Shiz, Exe, Sakura and Vector all are on PlayStation. I'm not sure what WaffleKing or Laggy use

5 minutes ago, Sakura Alexia said:

I guess someday I may play with you, my father is getting angry that I am ignoring the game, and I kinda feel like it to be honest, I haven't tried Mercy 2.0 yet, and Moira also inspires me.

I never find you online though.

I'll be on later this evening. Mercy 2.0 is FUN, I got 7 hours on her. I have been playing so much lately to get D.VA to 300 wins

@Shizophrenia Do you wanna join in too?

3 minutes ago, Bunny Hop! said:

I'll be on later this evening. Mercy 2.0 is FUN, I got 7 hours on her. I have been playing so much lately to get D.VA to 300 wins

I am not sure, my headset is kind of broken, it broke yesterday, I can talk but I have a hard time hearing, I should probably get a new one tomorrow though.

When are you on usually?

Just now, Sakura Alexia said:

I am not sure, my headset is kind of broken, it broke yesterday, I can talk but I have a hard time hearing, I should probably get a new one tomorrow though.

When are you on usually?

My headset is screwed too so I have to borrow my brothers. I'm usually on at 9pm-11:30pm GMT but I won't be on for too long as I got work tomorrow 

18 minutes ago, Bunny Hop! said:

Yeah, of course! Just need to finish some stuff and I'll join you, If I won't be late

Just now, Shizophrenia said:

Yeah, of course! Just need to finish some stuff and I'll join you, If I won't be late

I'll just have to eat and do the dishes but if you play with Saki, I'll join you

39 minutes ago, Bunny Hop! said:

My headset is screwed too so I have to borrow my brothers. I'm usually on at 9pm-11:30pm GMT but I won't be on for too long as I got work tomorrow 

Its usually the time I am on then, I might join you for a few rounds then, I just hope my headset will behave. 

29 minutes ago, Shizophrenia said:

Prepare to see the worst Overwatch player in action XD

30 minutes ago, Sakura Alexia said:

Its usually the time I am on then, I might join you for a few rounds then, I just hope my headset will behave. 

Sakura, shut up. I've seen worse than you. You're a greeat Sombra

33 minutes ago, Sakura Alexia said:

You definitely will be better than me :'D

ok, I'm ready to play some OW now! (and die a lot lol)

Just now, Bunny Hop! said:

I had some great games with @Sakura Alexia and @Shizophrenia

Thanks for playing you two, Sorry I stole some kills from you lot.

Its okay, I got 3 plays of the game, I know it was bots but I never got any so its okay.

I must say that I enjoyed Moira a lot, more than Mercy, speaking of Mercy I find her a bit harder now, I couldn't find myself with her at all.

5 minutes ago, Sakura Alexia said:

Its okay, I got 3 plays of the game, I know it was bots but I never got any so its okay.

I must say that I enjoyed Moira a lot, more than Mercy, speaking of Mercy I find her a bit harder now, I couldn't find myself with her at all.

It's my instincts from QP. I see the healer fighting and I go to Protect-O-Tank Mode 

4 hours ago, Bunny Hop! said:

I think we need someting on the original post so people can look for reference. Can you edit it for that? I posted who's on what below

Mr Selfish is on PC. Me, Jacob, Shiz, Exe, Sakura and Vector all are on PlayStation. I'm not sure what WaffleKing or Laggy use

Waffles uses PC. @Laggy?

7 hours ago, SilveryMoonShadow said:

Waffles uses PC. @Laggy?

Thanks Silvery. 

@TheWaffleKing @Exelior @Mr Selfish @Lady Mechanika @Shizophrenia @Sakura Alexia (I know Vectors as we play together often)

Who are your three most played heroes? What do they say about you?

Mine are: D.VA, Mercy and Widowmaker 

SO basically, the enemy team is screwed any which way I play. They're either gonna get Nerfed into oblivion, have their kills reset by my Resurrect or just get popped in the head by a bullet from my scope.

(I know my profile says Bastion is in third. I don't play him) 
I wanna add McCree, Symmetra and Hanzo to my top played list

(For those who don't know how to find their three top played heroes go: Career Profile and select all modes] 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.