Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • On-Topic
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

Things People Do that Turn You Off

Nirianne

• People who respond with one word answers.
  • People who refuse to use proper English while chatting. For example, 'i dont know what 2 do 2night.' FFS.
  • Poor hygiene. You have access to ample cleaning products. Use them. There's no excuse not to look like a slob and smell like one, too.
  • Cocky people. God, that's a huge turn off for me. Cocky people (for me) belong to the bottom of the barrel.
  • Super indecisive people. This is a time-waster for me. Stop flip-flopping and decide. 
  • People who purposely manipulate others and their feelings for personal gain and entertainment.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People who are mere commentators about someone's personal life, like, "Oh, I saw her going with a rando last day! She isn't as innocent as we thought."

"How is her father buying her a new watch and an iPhone at the same time! She is such a spoilt brat duh."

I mean in what way is it bothering you? It's her life, you don't have to talk anything about it. 

1 hour ago, Moonblossoms said:

People who are mere commentators about someone's personal life, like, "Oh, I saw her going with a rando last day! She isn't as innocent as we thought."

"How is her father buying her a new watch and an iPhone at the same time! She is such a spoilt brat duh."

I mean in what way is it bothering you? It's her life, you don't have to talk anything about it. 

Gosh, people like that are scum. I dislike nosey busy bodies. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • People who won't shut up. Those who go on FOREVER. There's a time and a place to tell stories, joke around, but not always.
  • Untruthful people. If everything is a game to you and you can't speak the truth, you should be hurled off a cliff for your bs and wasting everyone's time.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.