Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Anime/Manga and Cartoons
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

On 10/14/2023 at 5:58 AM, BurningAngel said:

what are some pairings you wished happened on the show?

In a way, it's good that no ship is canon except Rei and Mao. People have created their own season 4 fics and ships (with or w/o ocs), hence most of them are not ready for that.

But I'm keen to see if TyHil happens. Yet we know beyblade classic will not be continued hereafter.

On 10/28/2023 at 10:43 PM, AlaeMortis said:

Beyblade stuff 

You are a Beyblade Team Manager. Your need to pick 5 bladers to create the next team for world championship. You can also name your team and select a team captain.

image.png

Omg what's this xD got me cracked up for a second.

Ok, the first one is Brooklyn imo. He has an amazing powerhouse and he is too much for 5$. Bladebreakers, get a break.

The second should be Ozuma. I might pick Tala but I didn't like how we got nerfed (sobs). Daichi, no way. Rick got his own time already. Zeo is an Android. Might require more time to recover.

Third will be Robert for sure. Kane is a good tactician (200 IQ), but he is lacking powerhouse as he has no bit-beast (if he had one I would've picked him), Julia doesn't sound too strong for an individual match. Miguel is fine but he needs a break. Same for King as well.

Next should be Mariah. I think one girl is needed who is strong as well as level-headed.

Kenny is obviously the last one. Despite not blading, without Kenny, they can't do shit to get the cup.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Been watching a bit of Beyblade again and I really do enjoy watching how Tyson and Hilary developed their friendship throughout the show.

I really do think Tyson's always been attracted to Hilary (she definitely was into Tyson - that's confirmed early in Season 2) but always put the sport first and maintained a cool composure.

Found this scene!

Someone translated it. It goes:

Takao: I didn't come here to Italy for this! I came here for -

Tao: to do what, exactly?

Takao: Well, uh...

Tao: So, you know why but can't say? Oh, I know! You're stricken with love! That Hiromi girl, isnt it?

Takao: NO! (blush* More importantly, what about you? Aren't you Rei's -

They got it wrong in the English dub : (

Anyways. 

There is so much shouting in this show lol. Grunt. Groan. Yell. 

@Nirianne @SilveryMoonShadow @Moonblossoms

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 12:17 PM, AquilaTempestas said:

Been watching a bit of Beyblade again and I really do enjoy watching how Tyson and Hilary developed their friendship throughout the show.

I really do think Tyson's always been attracted to Hilary (she definitely was into Tyson - that's confirmed early in Season 2) but always put the sport first and maintained a cool composure.

Found this scene!

Someone translated it. It goes:

Takao: I didn't come here to Italy for this! I came here for -

Tao: to do what, exactly?

Takao: Well, uh...

Tao: So, you know why but can't say? Oh, I know! You're stricken with love! That Hiromi girl, isnt it?

Takao: NO! (blush* More importantly, what about you? Aren't you Rei's -

They got it wrong in the English dub : (

Anyways. 

There is so much shouting in this show lol. Grunt. Groan. Yell. 

@Nirianne @SilveryMoonShadow @Moonblossoms

English dub does get most of the stuff wrong. And I know the scene that follows by too xd

And yeah, there is so much in TyHil :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 3/2/2024 at 11:26 AM, Moonblossoms said:

English dub does get most of the stuff wrong. And I know the scene that follows by too xd

And yeah, there is so much in TyHil :wub:

Oh what scene follows?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...