Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Anime/Manga and Cartoons
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

• Administrator

I'm starting a new pairing trend - BRYAN/MING MING.

It shall take the fandom by storm!

On a side note, who are your favourite voice actions in Beyblade? I really like listening to Tyson talk - he's such an excellent growler/screamer/yeller, lol. 

• Administrator

Oh, and I love Brooklyn's voice actor.

My God, the guy is excellent at being a smarmy git, and also good at yelling/shouting/screaming...

Here's the legendary Tyson vs Kai scream-a-thon battle. (kai's crazy faces are hilarious too).

My favorite voice actor, or rather actress, is that of Salima's. I love the natural flow of her voice. During that whole cyber bit beast overpowering fiasco, Salima's scream, anguish was the most natural one. She pulled it off really well. 

Max has got a good voice actor too. That slight american tint to it, and a little husk. I just love that sort of voice. Also, his accent is almost like mine own, so the 'birds of a feather' thing kicks in as well.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

What was your favourite season?

I like season one most because it took the bladers around the world though the graphics of season three are vastly superior

V-Force was good too. Not sure why that season gets a lot of hate.

Man, I'll always have a love for this show. Grew up watching it aged five and here I am almost 16 years later and I still love it, best years of my childhood were spent watching it.

And as Rach knows, Rei/Salima is my absolute OTP jam right here. Written plentyful fanfics on them if anyones brave enough to read into my sillyness. Raul/Mathilda is another of my top ships up there :)

• Administrator

I used to like Oliver/Mathilda, but Raul/Mathilda works much better. I liked Brooklyn/Mathilda for awhile as well then figured he was better off with someone like Mariam.

But yay for Rei/Salima love! There needs to be more of us!

• Administrator

I always thought Salima cared about Rei on a much deeper level than she did for Kane.

Rei's a bit of a flirt, don't you think? Mariah. Then there was a bit of Frankie. Now Salima. Oh, and he had a crush on that girl on the celebrity team too in 01, ha ha.

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2015 at 5:29 AM, Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko said:

Seen the show a few times now, currently re-watching it with my daughter

I loved the first season and the last half of g-rev, I feel like they ended it too soonn and we should've gotten another season

I love Kai (who doesn't) along with Tyson. He kinda broke me out of depression. I Love Dragoon and Dranzer the most - that match with Kai and Tyson in g-rev was just amazing!

I think Beyblade had some really good villians, Boris, for example was just an intelligent bad guy. 

I think we should've had one Kai shirtless scene. 

I also think we needed a spin off series with the Blizkreig Boyz. Could've definately used more Tala and Bryan. 

LOL I agree we needed a shirtless Kai

I watched all the seasons from the 1st to G-Rev , but I originally saw V-Force on Jetix on Disney and I feel for Hilary  yes I know she does not blade but she grows and is a tough girl who stuck by her new friends. I thought Kai was adorable  being angry all the time but when you saw him slowly come out and listen to his friends ( cough Hilary ) he became one of my favourites.

I loved the Blizrieg boys as well there my second fave team behind the blade breakers , and White tigers.  I wish we had some more to watch with all the teams interactions 

Now I really hated how they made Hilary the comic relief and overexaggerate her emotions in G-rev , though it could have been worse.

Now with pairings, I can be pretty easy to like many but my main squeeze and OTP is Kai X Hilary I feel that they have a such a bond made in V-force from him saying her and Hilary talking to him trying to get him to open up. It shows growth and she was just as affected by him and of course all the boys leaving in G-Rev.  

I like the idea of Rei and Mariah them being raised closely since childhood they know each other both weakness and strength

I also read a few fics with  Tala and Mariah as well   

Also it's my headcanon that Emily , Hilary and Mariah are besties from the pictures they took at the  end of G-rev 

On 3/11/2016 at 6:37 PM, AquilaTempestas said:

I'm starting a new pairing trend - BRYAN/MING MING.

It shall take the fandom by storm!

On a side note, who are your favourite voice actions in Beyblade? I really like listening to Tyson talk - he's such an excellent growler/screamer/yeller, lol. 

Oh speaking of voice actors did you guys watch the anime in English dub or Japanese ?  In the English Dub which was what I watched. I like Hilary voice actress and Kai's as well.