Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Game-Specific
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Kage

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Kage said:

Also, my party consists of my player char Battlemage, Ifan as a ranger/healer, Fane as a Polymorph/Geomancer and Beast who is a really weak rogue, atm. 

Nice set up.

I'm finding it difficult to level up in the final arc. I was on level 17 by end game : (

I can't remember my exact build, but I know I gave her a lot of water and necromancy skills and a few tanky ones.

On 12/12/2020 at 10:39 AM, AquilaTempestas said:

Nice set up.

I'm finding it difficult to level up in the final arc. I was on level 17 by end game : (

I can't remember my exact build, but I know I gave her a lot of water and necromancy skills and a few tanky ones.

I haven't finished the game actually, but I know exactly what you mean by it being difficult to level. Holy shit it is hard. And many of the battles are a couple levels above you as well, so you really have to fight hard to progress, it puts your tactical thinking and situation handling at work in the late-game battles.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrator

I haven't touched this game in a long time... Should probably finish it at some point hmmm.... I'm on the final act, final part.

How's your game going?  @Stubborn Saber We should try co-op lol and endure the madness.

On 5/23/2021 at 9:57 AM, AquilaTempestas said:

I haven't touched this game in a long time... Should probably finish it at some point hmmm.... I'm on the final act, final part.

How's your game going?  @Stubborn Saber We should try co-op lol and endure the madness.

Messed around with MezDog by putting it on story mode, made combat so much easier, I could just leave him wander off and kill all the enemies hahaha. Then today I've made a character who is going to be utterly useless in combat, for the laughs and to see how far I can go with him.

I think a co-op session would be a good laugh, there's a hell of a lot that could go wrong, but it'll be funny hahaha.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator

So... Been awhile since I've last updated, but finally managed to finish a playthrough after many years of attempts.

I went Lohse [necromancer/healer], Fane [fire/earth], Ifan [ranger] and The Red Prince [fighter/tank].

Also doing a co-op run with @Stubborn Saber. Up to Act 4 and Lone Wolf trait just makes things much easier haha.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.