Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Sport and Games
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

• Board Moderator

Oh it’s not thaaaaat bad, come on now. Even though Aaron Rodgers isn’t fully healthy he’s still enough to single-handedly keep you in games. You have a nice often (because of him), and your defense...

...they make no sense. Some quarters I feel like they are the worst defense in the league, and other quarters I feel like they’re a young but talented defense. But you’re still nothing without #12 lol 

Lions won today....I'm surprised the beat the Dolphins.  I thought they were the better team. 

Currently, they are 3-3.  Vikings are strong, but not out of reach.  Bears look tough, but their record says otherwise.  The Packers are all over the place.  No wonder they call this the "black & blue" division.

Not overly impressed with Matt Patricia yet.  Only time will tell.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, Ace of Spies said:

Oh it’s not thaaaaat bad, come on now. Even though Aaron Rodgers isn’t fully healthy he’s still enough to single-handedly keep you in games. You have a nice often (because of him), and your defense...

...they make no sense. Some quarters I feel like they are the worst defense in the league, and other quarters I feel like they’re a young but talented defense. But you’re still nothing without #12 lol 

The problem is just what you said, though… The Packers are nothing without Aaron Rodgers, and it's been proven several times in the seasons he's been unable to play, or not able to play at his best… They need to have something more than him, or they'll never amount to anything…

It's gotten so bad that my mom has been watching other teams, despite the fact that watching any team other than the Packers (exceptions go to Brett Favre when he got traded all over the place) is considered sacrilege to her…

I'm pretty embarrassed to have the Packers be my team right now, and I'm not even that into football…

• Board Moderator
14 hours ago, onewiththewheels said:

The problem is just what you said, though… The Packers are nothing without Aaron Rodgers, and it's been proven several times in the seasons he's been unable to play, or not able to play at his best… They need to have something more than him, or they'll never amount to anything…

It's gotten so bad that my mom has been watching other teams, despite the fact that watching any team other than the Packers (exceptions go to Brett Favre when he got traded all over the place) is considered sacrilege to her…

I'm pretty embarrassed to have the Packers be my team right now, and I'm not even that into football…

You shouldn’t be the Packers still have a good chance to win that division and make the playoffs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Board Moderator
On 1/1/2019 at 10:55 AM, onewiththewheels said:

@Ace of Spies

Congrats! Who is your team?

My team is none other than the Baltimore Ravens! Who.... are now out of the playoffs. Thanks Chargers. Thanks Lamar Jackson.

So, taken to rooting for other teams since the Packers suck so much. The Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs both have former Packers coaches… However, I also like the New Orleans Saints, so I'm not sure which other team I will root for next year… I'm hoping someone beats the Patriots, though… It's getting annoying seeing them again and again…

• Board Moderator
On 1/19/2019 at 11:14 PM, belmakori said:

My picks for tomorrow are as follows:

Saints over the Rams

Chiefs over the Patriots

Bad take.

Super Bowl is Patriots vs Rams. Tom Brady's 9th(!!!) Super Bowl appearance. Are you fucking kidding me?! Go Rams. Fuck the refs.

• 3 weeks later...