Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • TV and Film
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

And Today's Movie Is?

Phwoar, just got to the bit where Magneto goes super Irish on the beach. Whilst he's giving the speech to the other mutants.

Be still my beating lady parts is all I can say.

Moving onto guardians of the galaxy after this.

I loved kingsman. Always have Colin Firth with you in a bar fight ;).

I'm watching Hot fuzz. In my opinion the best of Edgar Wright's blood and cornetto trilogy. I've seen it so many times I can repeat almost every line. And that's something I'm not ashamed of.

• Administrator

Australian movie Red Dog.

If you love animals (especially dogs) then this is the movie for you. It's based on a true story about a heroic dog, called Red Dog.

It's a very sad movie (that ending almost had me in tears - it's very touching). Take it from someone who doesn't get emotionally moved very often, but it's such an emotive powerful film.

• 3 weeks later...

Without a Clue. An underappreciated parody of Sherlock Holmes with Ben Kingsley as Watson and Michael Caine as Sherlock.

Watson creates the character of Holmes to solve crimes and hires an out of work, drunken actor (Caine) to play him. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...