Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Art
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

Drawing Requests for Eve

Hikari

If you want something drawn, I'd be glad to accept. I'll accept just about anything, I can pretty much just look up something I don't know, right...?

Yeah, let's go with that. If you need something, let me know! Note that it may take awhile though...

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Pokeevee57 said:

Oh, @AquilaTempestas! Any specifics for Cynthia and Steven? At all, or...?

Hmm, maybe Cynthia sitting on a bridge and Steven's close by. Could be gazing up at the moon or something.

1 minute ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Hmm, maybe Cynthia sitting on a bridge and Steven's close by. Could be gazing up at the moon or something.

Oh, that's a nice scene! Got it! I think I could see it now... ;)

Just now, Wizarmonfan said:

Oooh. Silver and Alain please. (also this isn't canon Silver, this Silver is kinder and more compassionate). Also, by the time the fic I have in mind with them is finished, they're roughly 15.

Any specifics besides that?

1 minute ago, Wizarmonfan said:

They're in Kanto, relaxing in the Safari Zone. Silver's Eevee is a Glaceon and Alain's Charmander is now Charmeleon. Thanks in advance.

Ooh, that's a nice scene. No prob, glad to help! :D

@Guionista, just for Aquila. Sorry, but I've been busy, and I can usually only do one drawing at a time.

Yours may come after the new year because I also have a request from Yewon. And doing them in order from request makes it a lot easier on me as well, as I already have the pictures needed to do hers.

I have ones for Alain because of Yewon, but I would still need to find pictures of Silver. Which isn't too hard.

• 6 months later...

Ah! @Wizarmonfan! I deeply apologize for the time I haven't been able to do your request! I've only gotten it half-done, but I'll definitely work all week on it since school is finally over for me! I am so sorry! Just give me a little bit...