Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Art
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

Eve's Drawings and Stuff

Hikari

Well, I do have a Deviantart account, so you guys can check out the very limited art I posted there.

http://pokeevee57.deviantart.com/

I will also post any of my completed art requests here.

Also, any miscellaneous art that I have made will go here as well (if I decide to post it, anyways). ^_^

So I'll just add some art I have done, if only one:

IMG_1135.jpg

One of the first drawings in my sketchbook. I used to use notebooks, but they always got ruined and torn in my backpack...So I got a nice hardcover one. But now it's already almost filled, so I'm getting a new one soon.

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Pokeevee57 said:

So I'll just add some art I have done, if only one:

IMG_1135.jpg

One of the first drawings in my sketchbook. I used to use notebooks, but they always got ruined and torn in my backpack...So I got a nice hardcover one. But now it's already almost filled, so I'm getting a new one soon.

Wow, that's really good!

1 minute ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Wow, that's really good!

Thanks! I forgot how long this took me, drew it about 6 months ago... Pretty sure it was a long while though...

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Wizarmonfan said:

It's cool, eevee. I don't mind waiting for mine either.

Thanks for being so understanding. Really, one reason is because my sketchbook is, admittedly, crappy. I have to keep erasing smudges as I draw because of it.

I do look forward to drawing yours though, as well as Phichit's.

4 minutes ago, Wizarmonfan said:

I know I posted in the wrong thread. Sorry about that, but I didn't realize until after and I was like -_-;

Hm? No, it's fine. It's where I had the update and stuff, so it's understandable. Heheh, if anything, I did. :) 

In honor of Christmas, YOI, and me and Phichit:

IMG_1513.jpg

Merry Christmas, @Phichit Chulanont! For our last day of being these wonderful characters on the outside. ;) 

But I know that these great guys will always live in our hearts, one way or another. YOI was truly a great anime, one that I know we shall never forget... ^_^

To us, Phichit! Let us go to the banquet! :D 

(PS. It looks a lot better in real life, lol. I literally drew this right now because it was just sitting in my heart, waiting to be set free.)

7 hours ago, Yuri Katsuki said:

In honor of Christmas, YOI, and me and Phichit:

IMG_1513.jpg

Merry Christmas, @Phichit Chulanont! For our last day of being these wonderful characters on the outside. ;) 

But I know that these great guys will always live in our hearts, one way or another. YOI was truly a great anime, one that I know we shall never forget... ^_^

To us, Phichit! Let us go to the banquet! :D 

(PS. It looks a lot better in real life, lol. I literally drew this right now because it was just sitting in my heart, waiting to be set free.)

this is bEAUTIFUL~ I'm going to post this all over the banquet walls~

@AquilaTempestas! I finally finished! I hope it's good enough for a person such as you...I tried what I could, I couldn't get everything right, so I did what I could. I hope you like it....

It is alright if you don't though. Just please give me your thoughts. ^_^

IMG_1523.jpg

I know it isn't the best, but I tried... *blushes shyly*

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Pokeevee57 said:

@AquilaTempestas! I finally finished! I hope it's good enough for a person such as you...I tried what I could, I couldn't get everything right, so I did what I could. I hope you like it....

It is alright if you don't though. Just please give me your thoughts. ^_^

IMG_1523.jpg

I know it isn't the best, but I tried... *blushes shyly*

It's adorable :D Don't put yourself down! Be proud you can actually draw! I love it!

3 minutes ago, AquilaTempestas said:

It's adorable :D Don't put yourself down! Be proud you can actually draw! I love it!

Aw, thanks Aquila. You make my life better every day. :) I'm so glad that you do! 

Heheh, I bet my brother can't draw this well... B)

Just now, Wizarmonfan said:

I can't draw for crap, eevee. You are so much better than me. :)

Thank you! I'm sure you can draw something. Even if you aren't good, you gotta at least try, right?

Thank you for the vote of confidence. My brother puts it down every time... -_-

Just now, Wizarmonfan said:

Not really. Can't even draw people. And trees? Don't get me started on them. I'm a better writer than I am drawer.

I literally just started getting good at drawing people a few months ago, to be honest. And trees? Pass. I can't draw them either, lol. :)