Drawing in new members ×
Design Your Universe
  • Spammy Threads
  • Search

Welcome to Design Your Universe

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Ask question
Ask questions and get answers from our community
Ask question
Our experts are ready to answer your questions

What's your plan about his/her wedding ceremony?

I know this may be weird but I wanna know what you have thought about one of our member's wedding or your imagination.  

I wanna start with @Indigo Jupiter

Quazi (A man who makes the rituals perform by bride and groom in Muslim wedding) :..... the son of......wants to marry you with......do you agree with the proposal? if yes, say Qabul. 

Noni: (Silent) (Usually Muslim girls don't say anything at the first time for the compliance,  but it doesn't mean that they don't agree ;) 

Me: Noni, say it. if you don't, then I will.

Noni: No no, please you dare not! Qabul...Qabul...Qabul..(panting) 

*Everyone claps* 

In this way, you have to describe.

P.S: Pardon me, Noni. (shyly runs off) :P 

brother @MasKaiHilFantic,  I don't know what your plan is about her wedding, but I have a plan regarding yours. ;)

(Quazi says you to signature in registry paper and I give you a pen) 

You: Oh no.....this pen is inkless...

Me: Ya Allah.... what will happen now?(smirks in inner mind because I did it willingly)

You: (bites your nails)

Me: No problem, take the pencil and sign.

You: Thank you Misty. 

Me: you're welcome (still smirking)

(after uploading it on fb) 

Comment : Didn't understand.... is the groom a kindergarten student?

(That was only a joke, so please, pardon me :P.) 

3 hours ago, Blue rose said:

I know this may be weird but I wanna know what you have thought about one of our member's wedding or your imagination.  

I wanna start with @Indigo Jupiter

Quazi (A man who makes the rituals perform by bride and groom in Muslim wedding) :..... the son of......wants to marry you with......do you agree with the proposal? if yes, say Qabul. 

Noni: (Silent) (Usually Muslim girls don't say anything at the first time for the compliance,  but it doesn't mean that they don't agree ;) 

Me: Noni, say it. if you don't, then I will.

Noni: No no, please you dare not! Qabul...Qabul...Qabul..(panting) 

*Everyone claps* 

In this way, you have to describe.

P.S: Pardon me, Noni. (shyly runs off) :P 

Pretty much what i imagined XD though i wouldn't be thinking about marriage. Oh no......all i will be thinking about is food and food and food and food *w* 

In your case though, i would say you would need someone to speak up for you cause you will be blushing from all the attention showered on you :D

*gulps*..... why are you pulling me here? 

ok, about the wedding of @Dove Disturbia

(Rituals : for Bengali Hindu wedding, the bride needs to fast for the whole day. So in the very dawn, the bride has to eat curd and puffed rice with sweetmeats. But our dovie loves chocolates very much, so chocolate will be mixed with the curd. XD) 

Indigo, allow me to read Misty's nikkah xD @

Me: Do you, Blue Rose, accept this man as your husband, and promise to stay with him in happiness and in sadness, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poverty? 

You: *blushing* Mmmhmm...

Your relative: Yes she does, sir. 

Me: Woman, drop the hums and thums, and give an answer.
You look at me with a confused look.

The groom's mother: Sir, obviously the answer is yes!

Me: Quiet, you fat hoe! I take words for an answer, not hmms!

Indigo: Masroor, stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.

Me: Me? Me! Well, tell that to Ms. Contrary over here *points at Misty*

You *in a whispering voice*: Masroor, stop it! Just read the fuckin' nikkah and get it over with it!

Me: Not until you say yes, or no.
The groom finally speaks out.

Groom: Why are you forcing my wifey to say no?

Me: Wifey? Mister, control your language before I slap some sense in ya, son!

Indigo: That's it, I'm outta here, I'll be in the car, Masroor.

Me: Yea? Well go on, woman! I'm taking Misty along with us!

I grab onto Misty, until I smell food...

Me: Noni! Take Misty with you in the car,I gotta catch my ride!

I jump down from the podium and immediately begin running after the food platters.

Me: Abay kamino! Qazi ko bhool haye ho kya? Aray langar hi sahi, par briyani to dey do!

The groom's mother: Uhhh.. should I call for another Qazi?
You and Indigo in unison *sweatdropping*: Yes.

Me in the background: Abay oye! Khana dey day! Warna Allah ki qasam, mein teray pichay teray ghar tak chala jaaon ga, motherfuckers!

Omg....is this mine? Oh Allah...my stomach is aching....haha XD

firstly I've said "mhmm"....so it's a sign of my agreement or way of saying "yes". 

and omg......take me in your car? my honor.... sniff sniff....at last fleeing from the wedding in bridal outfit.....?

my future mother in law....fat hoe? *nobody will want to get her son married with me then* 

aw...my poor future hubby... he didn't know I have got a superman overprotective brotherly friend...what happened if he calls me adoring "wifey?" :P

haha....if possible, I'll arrange every tasty food in my wedding for you (Although it's faaaar late)

5 hours ago, Blue rose said:

Omg....is this mine? Oh Allah...my stomach is aching....haha XD

firstly I've said "mhmm"....so it's a sign of my agreement or way of saying "yes". 

and omg......take me in your car? my honor.... sniff sniff....at last fleeing from the wedding in bridal outfit.....?

my future mother in law....fat hoe? *nobody will want to get her son married with me then* 

aw...my poor future hubby... he didn't know I have got a superman overprotective brotherly friend...what happened if he calls me adoring "wifey?" :P

haha....if possible, I'll arrange every tasty food in my wedding for you (Although it's faaaar late)

Glad you liked it, but on a serious note, I hope and pray that you get married to a charming handsome prince :) 

@Blue rose I AIN'T FASTING AND STUFF! IF I FAST MY FIANCE WILL HAVE TO DO SO AS WELL!

Just wait and watch, I'll make my wedding scream feminism. 

But on the other hand, chocolate yogurt doesn't sound that bad. ;) 

1 minute ago, Dove Disturbia said:

@Blue rose I AIN'T FASTING AND STUFF! IF I FAST MY FIANCE WILL HAVE TO DO SO AS WELL!

Just wait and watch, I'll make my wedding scream feminism. 

But on the other hand, chocolate yogurt doesn't sound that bad. ;) 

Oh Bravo! At least there is someone believes in indiscrimination between genders!

I can't think about the "shuvo Drishti" :P

I dunno Eric. Are you tall, dark and stubbly with an accent that causes a million lady boners? And a penchant for full frontal nudity? Are you Magneto?

If the answer to all the above is yes go forth to the Belfast town hall and await my instructions. 

1 hour ago, Jacob Frye said:

I dunno Eric. Are you tall, dark and stubbly with an accent that causes a million lady boners? And a penchant for full frontal nudity? Are you Magneto?

If the answer to all the above is yes go forth to the Belfast town hall and await my instructions. 

3/5... good enough? :P 

7 hours ago, Jacob Frye said:

You're Magneto??? 

Oh don't worry bout him. He knows that if Michael fassbender came along I would be allowed to spend a night of passion with him. Ditto the other men on my permissible list. 

Maybe bab- I mean, Milady. ;) 

• 2 years later...
  • Administrator

Oooo lemme guess...

@Ace of Spies

Ace's wedding takes place on one of those whale watching boats so he can be on the lookout for whales.

@Lil' Solar-Bunny

I imagine something kinda cute. Lots of colours probably.

@Nirianne

Something dark but also fun at the same time.

• Board Moderator
On 3/2/2019 at 10:27 PM, AquilaTempestas said:

Ace's wedding takes place on one of those whale watching boats so he can be on the lookout for whales.

I don't know what I've done with my life to make you think of me in this manner but I do know that somewhere along the lines something clearly went horribly, horribly wrong.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.